My Favorite Things May Card Kit Day 2

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things May Card Kit Day 2. I make a simple Hello card using this gorgeous Painted Prints Card Kit. I hope you enjoy it!






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Painted Prints Card Kit for the floral images, die cut the floral images and sentiment
Dienamics LJD Rectangle Peek a Boo Window to die cut frame on Insulation Pink Card Stock then I stamp it with BG Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Background using Insulation Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad.
Pink Lemonade for the card stock inside the frame then I add shadow using Tickled Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool
Sno Cone, Blue Breeze, Summer Splash, Spearmint, Limeade, Pink Lemonade, Cotton Candy, Bubblegum Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the florals

The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add clear sequins for the embellishment.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments: