MFT Organized Crafty Stash Day 4

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you my fourth day for My Favorite Things Organized Crafty Stash. It's about how I organize Card Stock and Patterned Paper. So let's get started!





I put my card stock in a plastic and label them.

Then I put them standing like this. It's so easy for me to find it and turn it back to the it's place again.


For my patterned paper, I put them in a plastic clip first then storage them in the bin. The reason I put them in a plastic clip because I also put the left over in there.


Thank you for stopping by and see how I organized my card stock and patterned paper. I hope you can get inspired :)

For more information and other inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Have a lovely day!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: