Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Puffy Holiday Greetings

Monday, September 25, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my cards for Mama Elephant featuring Puffy Holiday Greetings stamps set. This stamp set is full of gorgeous sentiment and super fun!




Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Puffy Holiday Greetings for the sentiment using Versafine Black
Little Reindeer Agenda for the reindeer images
Little Reindeer Agenda Creative Cuts to die cut the reindeer images
Little Santa Agenda for the Santas images
Little Santa Agenda Creative Cuts to die cut the Santas images
Favor Bag Accessory Santa Elf to die cut the big Santa image
Favor Bag Accessory Snow Deer to die cut the big reindeer image 
Cute Basket - XL Creative Cuts to die cut the snow scallops landscape

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistacchio with blending tool then splash water with my brush. I add clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: