Avery Elle " Winter Wonderland Wonders "

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Winter Woodland Wonders to make a cute Christmas card scene. They look so adorable together!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Winter Woodland Wonders Clear Stamps for the critters image and sentiment
Winter Woodland Wonders Elle-ments to die cut the critters image
Brring On The Joy Clear Stamps for the gift image
Brring On The Joy Elle-ments to die cut the gift image
Falling Snow Elle-ments to die cut the snow on the background
Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments to die cut banner for the sentiment
Picket Fence Elle-ments to die cut the landscape

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

1 comment: