Sunny Studio Stamps Guest Designer 3

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hi all! This is my third card for Sunny Studio Stamps Guest Designer. Magical Mermaid stamp set is so gorgeous and super adorable, I'm in love with this set!


Sunny Studio Stamps supply that I'm using : 
Magical Mermaids Stamps for the images and sentiment 
Stitched Scallop Dies to die cut the waves

I stamp then color the images using copic. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Shaded Lilac and Cracked Pistacchio then splash water with my brush. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins and clear droplets.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Love the graded color you have created on this sweet card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling card, Melania! I love your color palette, too!

    ReplyDelete