Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Sticky Notes

Friday, April 21, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight featuring Sticky Notes. This stamp set is so fun and versatile because you can combine it with another stamp set!



Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Sticky Notes for the notes, cat, dogs image and sentiment
Little Dog Agenda for the dogs image
Little Dog Agenda Creative Cuts to die cut the dogs image
Framed Tags Park Avenue Creative Cuts to die cut the frame

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it.For the notes, I stamp it on colorful cardstock then add the sentiment using white embossing powder. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Melania, how sweet! This is so adorable! ♥ IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, Deasy! LOVE the different colored notes and clips and those adorable critters!

    ReplyDelete