Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Party Animals

Monday, March 20, 2017

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight featuring Party Animals stamp set. This set is one of my favorites because it's full of adorable critter and so fun!!


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Party Animals for the images
Party Animals Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Birthday Wishes for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Pizazz Pieces Creative Cuts to die cut the frame

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using watercolor with wet to wet techique then splash it with my brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. The choice of colors is outstanding. I also would be hosting a grand party at the local LA event venues for my mom’s 50th birthday. She has never had any big party for her birthday so I just want to make her feel special. I hope everything goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete